Join Our Team
Avalon Psychotherapy Associates, LLC is a professional community of healers working to empower our clients and our world with cutting edge psychotherapy and community learning.
We are a dynamic, collaborative workplace that values lifelong learning, social justice, and work-life balance. We take the work seriously, but not ourselves.
Avalon Healers are committed to our values, show up with authenticity, vulnerability, and professionalism, and actively contribute to the betterment of our workplace, our clients, and the community.
Empowered psychological healing and wellness, one individual, one family, one community at a time.
To light the path of emotional well-being to all whom we serve.
Cutting edge services through a social justice lens in a laid back setting where clients and clinicians feel valued, empowered, and whole.
How to Apply
If you can say yes to the following, we’d love to talk:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy
- Active, unrestricted license in the State of Maryland (LCSW-C, LCPC, LMFT, PsyD, PhD)
- Available to maintain 25 sessions per week with 30 scheduled
- Additional training beyond CBT, such as EMDR, Trauma Modalities, DBT, and Experiential Therapies
- Committed to social justice and anti-racism
- Comfortable practicing via telehealth
- Want to contribute to a positive work community
- Enthusiastically share our values
For consideration, applicants must
Applicants who complete the requirements and match our needs will participate in a phone screening followed by an interview with the practice Owner and at least one other member of the Avalon team.
*During COVID-19, all interviews are conducted via video chat.
All Avalon Healers are W-2 employees with benefit options, including health insurance, paid time off, flexible scheduling, work-from-home, and continuing education support.